The Kingdom
Come worship your Kings and Queens here at The Kingdom!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Kingdom
Come worship your Kings and Queens here at The Kingdom!
The Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Perhaps a Black Butler Fandom...?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Perhaps a Black Butler Fandom...? Empty Perhaps a Black Butler Fandom...? Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:07 pm

Lethal Angel

Lethal Angel

I would love to see a Black Butler Fandom because that's my favourite anime/manga series. I've read all the books and watched all the shows. I'm even looking for some cool pins for them it would be so cool if we had a whole section dedicated to Black Butler!!! It would be the greatest thing ever

Perhaps a Black Butler Fandom...? Sparkly%20eyes

2Perhaps a Black Butler Fandom...? Empty Re: Perhaps a Black Butler Fandom...? Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:38 pm

PrincessOfMischief

PrincessOfMischief
Forum King
Forum King

i have a friend who watches all the animae shows and shes been trying to get me into Black Butler (i havent had time yet, seeing as Marvel owns me rn).

if i can get her to come on here im 99% sure she would second this notion

http://moriartyatemyheart.tumblr.com

3Perhaps a Black Butler Fandom...? Empty Re: Perhaps a Black Butler Fandom...? Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:12 pm

HaleyTheSexy

HaleyTheSexy

PrincessOfMischief wrote:i have a friend who watches all the animae shows and shes been trying to get me into Black Butler (i havent had time yet, seeing as Marvel owns me rn).

I could also second it Wink
I love Black Butler<33

4Perhaps a Black Butler Fandom...? Empty Re: Perhaps a Black Butler Fandom...? Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:41 am

Lethal Angel

Lethal Angel

HaleyTheSexy wrote:
PrincessOfMischief wrote:i have a friend who watches all the animae shows and shes been trying to get me into Black Butler (i havent had time yet, seeing as Marvel owns me rn).

I could also second it Wink
I love Black Butler<33

Yay!!! (^•‿•^)

5Perhaps a Black Butler Fandom...? Empty Re: Perhaps a Black Butler Fandom...? Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:11 pm

Neo Enigma

Neo Enigma
Forum God
Forum God

Alrighty! Let it be, This shall be added.

https://thekingdom.goodforum.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum