The Kingdom
Come worship your Kings and Queens here at The Kingdom!
Log in or Register today !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Kingdom
Come worship your Kings and Queens here at The Kingdom!
Log in or Register today !
The Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Marvel Shipping

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Marvel Shipping Empty Marvel Shipping Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:27 am

Neo Enigma

Neo Enigma
Forum God
Forum God

Let's face it.
All fandoms do it.
It's crazy and sometimes never works.
But the odd time...just the odd time...
WE KNOW THERE IS #FEELS.
_______________________________
Please post your ship name & both ( if not more ) candidate's names.
_______________________________

I'll go first.

1. BlackHeart
2. Venom

Name: VenomHeart


The two of them are so perfect.

One is a calm customer who is basically like the son of satan and will burn stuff to a crisp, without breaking a sweat.

The other is a split personality who uses brute force and manipulation to do his bidding.

https://thekingdom.goodforum.net

2Marvel Shipping Empty Re: Marvel Shipping Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:47 am

Lethal Angel

Lethal Angel

1. Tony Stark
2. Loki

Tony Stark is a sarcastic multi millionaire who not only speaks his mind but is a total sass towards the other Avengers and even though he seems like the kind of guy you would want to beat up everyone still respects him due to his ability to still contribute useful information to his allies.

Loki is a Norse god and Thor's adopted brother. He's kinda a bitch and can outsmart just about all the avengers (In my opinion) and always keeps his cool even when he's been beaten up by the Hulk and is about to be arrested forever O3O.

They would be a great shipping pair because well, they're both sarcastic and if they where both good or both evil then c'mon who can't see these two pairing up to fight crime or cause crime?

3Marvel Shipping Empty Re: Marvel Shipping Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:51 am

Neo Enigma

Neo Enigma
Forum God
Forum God

Yeah... You just became Mandi's ( princess ) new best friend after that xD lmfao.

Omg they really are such a perfect ship though.
FEEL THAT TENSION TBH

https://thekingdom.goodforum.net

4Marvel Shipping Empty Re: Marvel Shipping Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:52 am

Lethal Angel

Lethal Angel

I knows they're perfect!!! I just I can imagine them walking around and just trolling everyone. *Sparkly eyes* It would be perfect.

5Marvel Shipping Empty Re: Marvel Shipping Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:59 am

Neo Enigma

Neo Enigma
Forum God
Forum God

THURK #ShippingThis

IDC. HATE ME FOR IT.

I ship THOR and HULK

They are two brawn gods of complete brawn.

https://thekingdom.goodforum.net

6Marvel Shipping Empty Re: Marvel Shipping Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:11 pm

PrincessOfMischief

PrincessOfMischief
Forum King
Forum King

Lethal Angel wrote:1. Tony Stark
2. Loki

Tony Stark is a sarcastic multi millionaire who not only speaks his mind but is a total sass towards the other Avengers and even though he seems like the kind of guy you would want to beat up everyone still respects him due to his ability to still contribute useful information to his allies.

Loki is a Norse god and Thor's adopted brother. He's kinda a bitch and can outsmart just about all the avengers (In my opinion) and always keeps his cool even when he's been beaten up by the Hulk and is about to be arrested forever O3O.

They would be a great shipping pair because well, they're both sarcastic and if they where both good or both evil then c'mon who can't see these two pairing up to fight crime or cause crime?
OMFG FROSTIRON FOR THE WIN!!!!!!!!!!!! i will die for that ship

Neo Enigma wrote:Yeah... You just became Mandi's ( princess ) new best friend after that xD lmfao.

Omg they really are such a perfect ship though.
FEEL THAT TENSION TBH
it's intense Wink

Lethal Angel wrote:I knows they're perfect!!! I just I can imagine them walking around and just trolling everyone. *Sparkly eyes* It would be perfect.
i need to send you some of the fanfiction i've read


Neo Enigma wrote:THURK #ShippingThis

IDC. HATE ME FOR IT.

I ship THOR and HULK

They are two brawn gods of complete brawn.
THEY WOULD SMASH EACH OTHER TO DEATH LMAO


_________________
Marvel Shipping FCUINGHELLGOODBYEIMDONE_zps04a18f0b
Give me that thing that I love...
http://moriartyatemyheart.tumblr.com

7Marvel Shipping Empty Re: Marvel Shipping Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:12 pm

PrincessOfMischief

PrincessOfMischief
Forum King
Forum King

K do you mean Mulitshipping?!

MAIN OTPS:
1.) FrostIron
2.) Clint/Natasha

BACKUP OTPS:
1.) Pepper/Tony
2.) Thor/Loki (*sigh* yes i ship incest ships. hate me for it if you must i dont give a damn)


_________________
Marvel Shipping FCUINGHELLGOODBYEIMDONE_zps04a18f0b
Give me that thing that I love...
http://moriartyatemyheart.tumblr.com

8Marvel Shipping Empty Re: Marvel Shipping Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:30 pm

Neo Enigma

Neo Enigma
Forum God
Forum God

Thor and Hulk would have a very abusive and loving relationship excuze you.

They could fight and then burst into some sweet love making

https://thekingdom.goodforum.net

9Marvel Shipping Empty Re: Marvel Shipping Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:33 pm

PrincessOfMischief

PrincessOfMischief
Forum King
Forum King

Neo Enigma wrote:Thor and Hulk would have a very abusive and loving relationship excuze you.

They could fight and then burst into some sweet love making
all i can see is banner in his lab and thor bursts in, turning him into the hulk, and then thor just kisses him and they have sex while he's the hulk


_________________
Marvel Shipping FCUINGHELLGOODBYEIMDONE_zps04a18f0b
Give me that thing that I love...
http://moriartyatemyheart.tumblr.com

10Marvel Shipping Empty Re: Marvel Shipping Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:16 am

HaleyTheSexy

HaleyTheSexy

Lethal Angel wrote:1. Tony Stark
2. Loki

Tony Stark is a sarcastic multi millionaire who not only speaks his mind but is a total sass towards the other Avengers and even though he seems like the kind of guy you would want to beat up everyone still respects him due to his ability to still contribute useful information to his allies.

Loki is a Norse god and Thor's adopted brother. He's kinda a bitch and can outsmart just about all the avengers (In my opinion) and always keeps his cool even when he's been beaten up by the Hulk and is about to be arrested forever O3O.

They would be a great shipping pair because well, they're both sarcastic and if they where both good or both evil then c'mon who can't see these two pairing up to fight crime or cause crime?
Completely agree.

11Marvel Shipping Empty Re: Marvel Shipping Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:13 pm

Lethal Angel

Lethal Angel

HaleyTheSexy wrote:
Lethal Angel wrote:1. Tony Stark
2. Loki

Tony Stark is a sarcastic multi millionaire who not only speaks his mind but is a total sass towards the other Avengers and even though he seems like the kind of guy you would want to beat up everyone still respects him due to his ability to still contribute useful information to his allies.

Loki is a Norse god and Thor's adopted brother. He's kinda a bitch and can outsmart just about all the avengers (In my opinion) and always keeps his cool even when he's been beaten up by the Hulk and is about to be arrested forever O3O.

They would be a great shipping pair because well, they're both sarcastic and if they where both good or both evil then c'mon who can't see these two pairing up to fight crime or cause crime?
Completely agree.
Good, very good... MWAHAHAHAAA!!!! ._.

12Marvel Shipping Empty Re: Marvel Shipping Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:46 pm

PrincessOfMischief

PrincessOfMischief
Forum King
Forum King

i feel like you guys who ship tony/loki need to see this


_________________
Marvel Shipping FCUINGHELLGOODBYEIMDONE_zps04a18f0b
Give me that thing that I love...
http://moriartyatemyheart.tumblr.com

13Marvel Shipping Empty Re: Marvel Shipping Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:06 am

Lethal Angel

Lethal Angel

Oh my gosh the feels from that vid!!! XuX

14Marvel Shipping Empty Re: Marvel Shipping Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:15 pm

PrincessOfMischief

PrincessOfMischief
Forum King
Forum King

everytime i hear that song now i think of them xD


_________________
Marvel Shipping FCUINGHELLGOODBYEIMDONE_zps04a18f0b
Give me that thing that I love...
http://moriartyatemyheart.tumblr.com

15Marvel Shipping Empty Re: Marvel Shipping Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:39 am

Lethal Angel

Lethal Angel

Where'd you find the vid anyways? Did you just search it up and have that the first thing that popped up?

Sponsored content



Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum