The Kingdom
Come worship your Kings and Queens here at The Kingdom!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Kingdom
Come worship your Kings and Queens here at The Kingdom!
The Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

It's Been 3 years since season one

+2
Lethal Angel
PrincessOfMischief
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1It's Been 3 years since season one Empty It's Been 3 years since season one Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:10 pm

PrincessOfMischief

PrincessOfMischief
Forum King
Forum King

and look at us now!
It's Been 3 years since season one FREEGRAPE_zps41e32bed
It's Been 3 years since season one Noes_zpse5b4bdf1
It's Been 3 years since season one TITS_zps8fdbda42
It's Been 3 years since season one Thick_zpsc49dcbcc
It's Been 3 years since season one SCREAMING_zps7c1ab38b
It's Been 3 years since season one Goodbyejohn_zpse99d7280
It's Been 3 years since season one Chinfinate_zps0c9394ce

http://moriartyatemyheart.tumblr.com

2It's Been 3 years since season one Empty Re: It's Been 3 years since season one Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:14 pm

Lethal Angel

Lethal Angel

OMG. These Gifs are going to make me go watch the show now XD I love the cat one so much because that's how I say goodbye to all my friends when I leave their houses ._.

3It's Been 3 years since season one Empty Re: It's Been 3 years since season one Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:16 pm

PrincessOfMischief

PrincessOfMischief
Forum King
Forum King

Lethal Angel wrote:OMG. These Gifs are going to make me go watch the show now XD I love the cat one so much because that's how I say goodbye to all my friends when I leave their houses ._.
bahahahha!!! yes!!! It's Been 3 years since season one Evillaugh_zpsd5a3ba14
another sherlockian in the making

4It's Been 3 years since season one Empty Re: It's Been 3 years since season one Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:04 pm

Icykitty

Icykitty

I've never seen that show but those GIFs made me laugh.

5It's Been 3 years since season one Empty Re: It's Been 3 years since season one Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:08 pm

PrincessOfMischief

PrincessOfMischief
Forum King
Forum King

Icykitty wrote:I've never seen that show but those GIFs made me laugh.
the show is amazing (you should watch it)

6It's Been 3 years since season one Empty Re: It's Been 3 years since season one Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:12 pm

The Bishop

The Bishop

Someone else that loves/likes Sherlock I love you I'm very happy... yes. I've perhaps watched every series that is based on Sherlock.

7It's Been 3 years since season one Empty Re: It's Been 3 years since season one Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:20 pm

PrincessOfMischief

PrincessOfMischief
Forum King
Forum King

Anubis wrote:Someone else that loves/likes Sherlock I love you I'm very happy... yes. I've perhaps watched every series that is based on Sherlock.
*HUGE SHERLOCKIAN HUGS*

i've read the first 3 books, seen every bbc sherlock episode so many times i know it by heart, and i've seen the RDJ movies a bunch

*screams bc now i have a sherlockian fangirl/fanboy friend*

It's Been 3 years since season one Halp_zpsea88061e

8It's Been 3 years since season one Empty Re: It's Been 3 years since season one Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:22 pm

The Bishop

The Bishop

PrincessOfMischief wrote:
Anubis wrote:Someone else that loves/likes Sherlock I love you I'm very happy... yes. I've perhaps watched every series that is based on Sherlock.
*HUGE SHERLOCKIAN HUGS*

i've read the first 3 books, seen every bbc sherlock episode so many times i know it by heart, and i've seen the RDJ movies a bunch

I have read the books as well, but I don't have a favorite. Currently rewatching the series for the... I lost count.

9It's Been 3 years since season one Empty Re: It's Been 3 years since season one Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:23 pm

PrincessOfMischief

PrincessOfMischief
Forum King
Forum King

Anubis wrote:
*HUGE SHERLOCKIAN HUGS*

I have read the books as well, but I don't have a favorite. Currently rewatching the series for the... I lost count.
i still have to read the rest of the books.

i basically worship anything related to the sherlock holmes stories. this is my shit

10It's Been 3 years since season one Empty Re: It's Been 3 years since season one Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:25 pm

The Bishop

The Bishop

Anubis wrote:
*HUGE SHERLOCKIAN HUGS*

i basically worship anything related to the sherlock holmes stories. this is my shit

Yesh. I've dubbed my best friend Watson and myself Sherlock, though everyone else thinks that weird. These are the same people that watch the Kardishians.

11It's Been 3 years since season one Empty Re: It's Been 3 years since season one Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:27 pm

PrincessOfMischief

PrincessOfMischief
Forum King
Forum King

Anubis wrote:
Anubis wrote:
*HUGE SHERLOCKIAN HUGS*

Yesh. I've dubbed my best friend Watson and myself Sherlock, though everyone else thinks that weird. These are the same people that watch the Kardishians.
lmao! i dubbed my best friend Sherlock, and i am Moriarty. one day we are gunna act out the rooftop scene at our school bc why not xD
another one of my friends says im the Jawn to her Sherlawk.

12It's Been 3 years since season one Empty Re: It's Been 3 years since season one Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:29 pm

The Bishop

The Bishop

Anubis wrote:
Anubis wrote:
*HUGE SHERLOCKIAN HUGS*

lmao! i dubbed my best friend Sherlock, and i am Moriarty. one day we are gunna act out the rooftop scene at our school bc why not xD

You must record it for me. I won't be able to act out any of the scenes from Sherlock because I can't seem to find anyone else that understands my obsession with Sherlock.

13It's Been 3 years since season one Empty Re: It's Been 3 years since season one Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:32 pm

PrincessOfMischief

PrincessOfMischief
Forum King
Forum King

Anubis wrote:
Anubis wrote:
Anubis wrote:
*HUGE SHERLOCKIAN HUGS*

You must record it for me. I won't be able to act out any of the scenes from Sherlock because I can't seem to find anyone else that understands my obsession with Sherlock.
i will! and it's funny. my best friend got me into sherlock, and i just took it and ran and now its my soul xD i have a few other friends who watch the show, those who dont i force them to watch it xD

14It's Been 3 years since season one Empty Re: It's Been 3 years since season one Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:34 pm

The Bishop

The Bishop

Anubis wrote:
Anubis wrote:
Anubis wrote:
*HUGE SHERLOCKIAN HUGS*

i will! and it's funny. my best friend got me into sherlock, and i just took it and ran and now its my soul xD i have a few other friends who watch the show, those who dont i force them to watch it xD

I should start doing that. I shall first start them off with the BBC version then next Elementary. We shall suddenly stop and I shall then force them to read the books. By time it's all over, they'll be in love with Sherlock

15It's Been 3 years since season one Empty Re: It's Been 3 years since season one Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:34 pm

PrincessOfMischief

PrincessOfMischief
Forum King
Forum King

Anubis wrote:
Anubis wrote:
Anubis wrote:
Anubis wrote:
*HUGE SHERLOCKIAN HUGS*

I should start doing that. I shall first start them off with the BBC version then next Elementary. We shall suddenly stop and I shall then force them to read the books. By time it's all over, they'll be in love with Sherlock
i never really got into elementary tbh.
BUT MEHAHAHAH YES!! its so evil. i loves it! >Very Happy

16It's Been 3 years since season one Empty Re: It's Been 3 years since season one Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:36 pm

The Bishop

The Bishop

Anubis wrote:
Anubis wrote:
Anubis wrote:
Anubis wrote:
*HUGE SHERLOCKIAN HUGS*

I shall now commence my evil plan!

17It's Been 3 years since season one Empty Re: It's Been 3 years since season one Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:38 pm

PrincessOfMischief

PrincessOfMischief
Forum King
Forum King

Anubis wrote:
Anubis wrote:
Anubis wrote:
Anubis wrote:
Anubis wrote:
*HUGE SHERLOCKIAN HUGS*

MWHAHAHAHA!!! let me know how it goes!

18It's Been 3 years since season one Empty Re: It's Been 3 years since season one Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:39 pm

The Bishop

The Bishop

Anubis wrote:
Anubis wrote:
Anubis wrote:
Anubis wrote:
Anubis wrote:
*HUGE SHERLOCKIAN HUGS*

MWHAHAHAHA!!! let me know how it goes!

I shall!

19It's Been 3 years since season one Empty Re: It's Been 3 years since season one Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:02 pm

Persephone

Persephone

The gifs are so funny.They make me want to watch the show.

20It's Been 3 years since season one Empty Re: It's Been 3 years since season one Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:41 pm

Haze

Haze

I only started watching the Sherlock BBC series this year.
I was watching the last episode of Season 3 with my mom. During the end, she was making comments and I was just like "Shhh. SHHHHH, NOO." I made some weird noises o__< I was trying to get her to stop talking without directly saying "Shut up" because that's rude.

I haven't read the books yet, but I think I'd like to when I have time. How many are there?

21It's Been 3 years since season one Empty Re: It's Been 3 years since season one Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:38 pm

The Bishop

The Bishop

Haze wrote:I only started watching the Sherlock BBC series this year.
I was watching the last episode of Season 3 with my mom. During the end, she was making comments and I was just like "Shhh. SHHHHH, NOO." I made some weird noises o__< I was trying to get her to stop talking without directly saying "Shut up" because that's rude.

I haven't read the books yet, but I think I'd like to when I have time. How many are there?

Yesh! We have another Sherlockian with us. Very Happy 

22It's Been 3 years since season one Empty Re: It's Been 3 years since season one Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:28 pm

PrincessOfMischief

PrincessOfMischief
Forum King
Forum King

there are 8 books (i think)

if you have an apple iphone, search "Sherlock Holmes" in the app store. there's a free app that has all 8 books (unabridged)

23It's Been 3 years since season one Empty Re: It's Been 3 years since season one Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:13 am

Haze

Haze

if you have an apple iphone, search "Sherlock Holmes" in the app store. there's a free app that has all 8 books (unabridged)
Thank you! How strictly is the BBC series based off of the books? Surprised

24It's Been 3 years since season one Empty Re: It's Been 3 years since season one Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:26 pm

PrincessOfMischief

PrincessOfMischief
Forum King
Forum King

Haze wrote:

Thank you! How strictly is the BBC series based off of the books? Surprised
it... its hard to say because the BBC is modern day.theres ALOT of it in the show, but its not word for word

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]