The Kingdom
Come worship your Kings and Queens here at The Kingdom!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Kingdom
Come worship your Kings and Queens here at The Kingdom!
The Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jack Sparrow's greatest moments

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Jack Sparrow's greatest moments Empty Jack Sparrow's greatest moments Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:53 am

Lethal Angel

Lethal Angel

2Jack Sparrow's greatest moments Empty Re: Jack Sparrow's greatest moments Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:09 am

The Bishop

The Bishop

I love Jack Sparrow's walk. He looks drunk all the time, but it's fun to watch. I can't find a video right now, perhaps later.

3Jack Sparrow's greatest moments Empty Re: Jack Sparrow's greatest moments Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:19 am

Lethal Angel

Lethal Angel

Anubis wrote:I love Jack Sparrow's walk. He looks drunk all the time, but it's fun to watch. I can't find a video right now, perhaps later.

My friends and I all walk like him when we're feeling sassy. I remember during the school year driving the teachers crazy like that. XD

4Jack Sparrow's greatest moments Empty Re: Jack Sparrow's greatest moments Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:15 am

Persephone

Persephone

I love jack sparrow.I love his scream.

5Jack Sparrow's greatest moments Empty Re: Jack Sparrow's greatest moments Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:47 am

The Bishop

The Bishop

Persephone wrote:I love jack sparrow.I love his scream.

Yesh! I love that scream as well.

6Jack Sparrow's greatest moments Empty Re: Jack Sparrow's greatest moments Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:24 am

Lethal Angel

Lethal Angel

Oh gosh... his scream is epic!!

7Jack Sparrow's greatest moments Empty Re: Jack Sparrow's greatest moments Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:16 pm

The Bishop

The Bishop

I have every movie, but strangely I never knew there was an end credit scene for Pirates of the Carribean: Dead Man's Chest.

8Jack Sparrow's greatest moments Empty Re: Jack Sparrow's greatest moments Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:29 pm

Lethal Angel

Lethal Angel

Anubis wrote:I have every movie, but strangely I never knew there was an end credit scene for Pirates of the Carribean: Dead Man's Chest.

Oh lucky!!! I've been kinda watching them at my friend's house I've been looking for the movies though.

9Jack Sparrow's greatest moments Empty Re: Jack Sparrow's greatest moments Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:40 pm

The Bishop

The Bishop

Lethal Angel wrote:
Anubis wrote:I have every movie, but strangely I never knew there was an end credit scene for Pirates of the Carribean: Dead Man's Chest.

Oh lucky!!! I've been kinda watching them at my friend's house I've been looking for the movies though.

Make sure to watch the end credit scene to the movie stated above. CinemaSins is how I found out about the stupid scene.

10Jack Sparrow's greatest moments Empty Re: Jack Sparrow's greatest moments Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:34 pm

PrincessOfMischief

PrincessOfMischief
Forum King
Forum King

ok im bowing to this post.

Jack Sparrow has been my #1 obsession for 10 years. (im 17 now). my favorite jack moment is in the 2nd movie where he see Elizabeth and then turns to gibbs and says hide the rum

http://moriartyatemyheart.tumblr.com

11Jack Sparrow's greatest moments Empty Re: Jack Sparrow's greatest moments Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:43 pm

The Bishop

The Bishop

PrincessOfMischief wrote:ok im bowing to this post.

Jack Sparrow has been my #1 obsession for 10 years. (im 17 now). my favorite jack moment is in the 2nd movie where he see Elizabeth and then turns to gibbs and says hide the rum

Hehehehe. Hide the rum. Love you Jack.

12Jack Sparrow's greatest moments Empty Re: Jack Sparrow's greatest moments Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:10 pm

Lethal Angel

Lethal Angel

I love how he always corrects people by making sure they don't just say Jack Sparrow but Captan Jack Sparrow.

13Jack Sparrow's greatest moments Empty Re: Jack Sparrow's greatest moments Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:13 pm

The Bishop

The Bishop

"It's Jack Sparrow."

"That's Captain Jack Sparrow."

14Jack Sparrow's greatest moments Empty Re: Jack Sparrow's greatest moments Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:20 pm

Lethal Angel

Lethal Angel

Will Turner: It is ether madness or brilliance!
Jack Sparrow: It's amazing how often those two traits coinside.

For a pirate he sure does use some pretty high class words it seems.

15Jack Sparrow's greatest moments Empty Re: Jack Sparrow's greatest moments Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:25 pm

The Bishop

The Bishop

Yes. I always wandered where Ja- I mean Captain Jack Sparrow got his advance vocubarily. Though he is captured a lot and surrounded by teh navy, so that could be a reason.

16Jack Sparrow's greatest moments Empty Re: Jack Sparrow's greatest moments Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:32 pm

Lethal Angel

Lethal Angel

Perhaps... or maybe his father was once a rich businessman who got framed and while Jack was just a little boy (Before he became a captain) his father took him away and turned him into a pirate so he really just got his large vocabulary from a good education before turning into a drunken pirate lord. O3O

17Jack Sparrow's greatest moments Empty Re: Jack Sparrow's greatest moments Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:37 pm

The Bishop

The Bishop

I never thought of it like that. I do wish his history prior to becoming a pirate would be elaborated upon.

18Jack Sparrow's greatest moments Empty Re: Jack Sparrow's greatest moments Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:41 pm

Lethal Angel

Lethal Angel

I bet it's hidden from view so people like us could just make up a story. That's the one I tend to go with. I find it the most interesting. Simply because there's so much to elaborate on with that past.

19Jack Sparrow's greatest moments Empty Re: Jack Sparrow's greatest moments Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:19 pm

Persephone

Persephone

This is one of my favorite scenes in the movies.
Murtogg: This dock is off-limits to civilians.
Jack Sparrow: I'm terribly sorry, I didn't know. If I see one, I shall inform you immediately.
[Jack makes to continue but is blocked by Murtogg and Mullroy]
Jack Sparrow: Apparently there's some sort of high-toned and fancy to-do up at the fort, eh? How could it be that two upstanding gentlemen, such as yourselves, did not merit an invitation?
Murtogg: Someone's got to make sure that this dock stays off-limits to civilians.
Jack Sparrow: It's a fine goal, to be sure. But it seems to me... that a ship like that one, makes this one here seem a bit superfluous, really.
Murtogg: Oh, the Dauntless is the power in these waters, true enough. But there's no ship as can match the Interceptor for speed.
Jack Sparrow: I've heard of one, supposed to be very fast, nigh uncatchable: The Black Pearl.
Mullroy: Well, there's no real ship as can match the Interceptor.
Murtogg: The Black Pearl is a real ship.
Mullroy: No, it's not.
Murtogg: Yes it is, I've seen it.
Mullroy: You've seen it?
Murtogg: Yes.
Mullroy: You haven't seen it.
Murtogg: Yes, I have.
Mullroy: You've seen a ship with black sails that's crewed by the damned, and captained by a man so evil that Hell itself spat him back out?
Murtogg: No.
Mullroy: No.
Murtogg: But I have seen a ship with black sails.
[Jack quietly slips passed them unnoticed]
Mullroy: Oh, and no ship that's not crewed by the damned and captained by a man so evil that Hell itself spat him back out could possibly have black sails, therefore couldn't possibly be any other ship than the Black Pearl. Is that what you're telling me?
Murtogg: [nods] No.
Mullroy: Like I said, there's no real ship as can match the Interceptor.

20Jack Sparrow's greatest moments Empty Re: Jack Sparrow's greatest moments Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:40 pm

The Bishop

The Bishop

I like that scene as well Persephone. Those were some bad guards.

21Jack Sparrow's greatest moments Empty Re: Jack Sparrow's greatest moments Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:51 am

Lethal Angel

Lethal Angel

Oh I love those Guards. They just blunder around confuses all day questioning what the hell is going on yet taking orders blindly. They remind me of my grandparents because of how they always start bickering when they talk with me giving my the perfect time to escape unseen.

22Jack Sparrow's greatest moments Empty Re: Jack Sparrow's greatest moments Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:32 pm

PrincessOfMischief

PrincessOfMischief
Forum King
Forum King

Lethal Angel wrote:Oh I love those Guards. They just blunder around confuses all day questioning what the hell is going on yet taking orders blindly. They remind me of my grandparents because of how they always start bickering when they talk with me giving my the perfect time to escape unseen.
agreed. im so glad they never got killed off

http://moriartyatemyheart.tumblr.com

23Jack Sparrow's greatest moments Empty Re: Jack Sparrow's greatest moments Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:38 pm

Lethal Angel

Lethal Angel

Oh god... I would have been so sad if they decided to kill off those two Guards. ;-;

24Jack Sparrow's greatest moments Empty Re: Jack Sparrow's greatest moments Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:15 am

HaleyTheSexy

HaleyTheSexy

Lethal Angel wrote:

There is an end credit
BRB gonna watch.

25Jack Sparrow's greatest moments Empty Re: Jack Sparrow's greatest moments Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:34 am

Lethal Angel

Lethal Angel

Like the movies so far...?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next