The Kingdom
Come worship your Kings and Queens here at The Kingdom!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Kingdom
Come worship your Kings and Queens here at The Kingdom!
The Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Favorite Pokemon Game?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Favorite Pokemon Game? Empty Favorite Pokemon Game? Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:20 am

Icykitty

Icykitty

Yup, another question.
This also includes spinoffs, such as Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, Pokemon Snap, Pokemon Rumble, etc, etc.

I have a few favorites:
Pokemon Ruby (It was the first video game I was ever allowed to play, but sadly it was only my brother's game)
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky (I don't know why I loved this game so much... but I just really like it. I can't wait to get Gates to Infinity!)
Pokemon SoulSilver (It was the first Pokemon I ever beat, plus the first game I caught a shiny in.)

2Favorite Pokemon Game? Empty Re: Favorite Pokemon Game? Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:42 am

Neo Enigma

Neo Enigma
Forum God
Forum God

Pokémon Emerald hands down.

( I stan so hard for Gen. 3 It's unbelievable. I literally am waiting for the day Game Freak announces a remake. )

https://thekingdom.goodforum.net

3Favorite Pokemon Game? Empty Re: Favorite Pokemon Game? Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:47 pm

Icykitty

Icykitty

Neo Enigma wrote:Pokémon Emerald hands down.

( I stan so hard for Gen. 3 It's unbelievable. I literally am waiting for the day Game Freak announces a remake. )
Ikr? Gen 3 will always be my favorite generation of Pokemon, probably because it was the one I was introduced to.

4Favorite Pokemon Game? Empty Re: Favorite Pokemon Game? Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:59 pm

Neo Enigma

Neo Enigma
Forum God
Forum God

Icykitty wrote:
Neo Enigma wrote:Pokémon Emerald hands down.

Ikr? Gen 3 will always be my favorite generation of Pokemon, probably because it was the one I was introduced to.

Omg. Ikr? The Gen. is so flawless.
I've been playing since Gen 1. But Gen 3 is just too flawless.

https://thekingdom.goodforum.net

5Favorite Pokemon Game? Empty Re: Favorite Pokemon Game? Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:25 pm

Lethal Angel

Lethal Angel

I would have to say my favourite Pokemon game is Pokemon Pearl because it was the first one I ever played and got me hooked to the series. If I had never played Pokemon Pearl I doubt I would have ever picked up the other Pokemon games and appreciate them as much as I do now.

6Favorite Pokemon Game? Empty Re: Favorite Pokemon Game? Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:28 pm

Icykitty

Icykitty

Lethal Angel wrote:I would have to say my favourite Pokemon game is Pokemon Pearl because it was the first one I ever played and got me hooked to the series. If I had never played Pokemon Pearl I doubt I would have ever picked up the other Pokemon games and appreciate them as much as I do now.
I played Pokemon Pearl, it was actually the first Pokemon game I ever owned myself, but I didn't enjoy it all too much. Probably because I had no strategy and my starter was overleveled and my other Pokemon were all underleveled.

7Favorite Pokemon Game? Empty Re: Favorite Pokemon Game? Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:44 am

Lethal Angel

Lethal Angel

Icykitty wrote:
Lethal Angel wrote:I would have to say my favourite Pokemon game is Pokemon Pearl because it was the first one I ever played and got me hooked to the series. If I had never played Pokemon Pearl I doubt I would have ever picked up the other Pokemon games and appreciate them as much as I do now.
I played Pokemon Pearl, it was actually the first Pokemon game I ever owned myself, but I didn't enjoy it all too much. Probably because I had no strategy and my starter was overleveled and my other Pokemon were all underleveled.

Yea, I also had no idea what I was doing 99% of the time but once I found that all my Pokemon where under leveled I went to places where they could train and kicked the Elite 4's Buns!!! >:3

8Favorite Pokemon Game? Empty Re: Favorite Pokemon Game? Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:01 pm

Icykitty

Icykitty

Lethal Angel wrote:
Icykitty wrote:

Yea, I also had no idea what I was doing 99% of the time but once I found that all my Pokemon where under leveled I went to places where they could train and kicked the Elite 4's Buns!!! >:3
That sounds awesome.
I almost beat the Elite 4 in Pearl with my Giratina, but it died because it had no more PP on all of its moves and Struggle killed it. :I

9Favorite Pokemon Game? Empty Re: Favorite Pokemon Game? Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:16 am

Lethal Angel

Lethal Angel

Icykitty wrote:
Lethal Angel wrote:
Icykitty wrote:

That sounds awesome.
I almost beat the Elite 4 in Pearl with my Giratina, but it died because it had no more PP on all of its moves and Struggle killed it. :I

Well it took me a couple tries to do it so I know the feel. (Only after I trained my other Pokemon did I manage to beat those guys)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum