The Kingdom
Come worship your Kings and Queens here at The Kingdom!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Kingdom
Come worship your Kings and Queens here at The Kingdom!
The Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pokemon X & Y Discussion

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pokemon X & Y Discussion Empty Pokemon X & Y Discussion Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:17 pm

Neo Enigma

Neo Enigma
Forum God
Forum God

With news and rumors flying around like..well a bird pokémon one would say. ( Pun intended Laughing )

Well, It would only be proper to have a Pokémon X & Y discussion thread.

What are your thoughts on it ^^ ?
Like it? ( I certainly do ! I mean you can actually SIT on a bench )

Also, It's the first Pokémon game to be released WORLDWIDE in October
No other generation has had this done before.
What do you think of this?

Also with new Eeveeutions!
Sylveon confirmed and a rumored Poison type too.

And what do people think about Mewtwo's new form?
Rumors are also flying that Mewtwo gains another form ( Additional to the new form ) except it will be more " mew " based.

Pokemon X & Y Discussion Pokemon_x_y_boxart__completed__fanmade__eng_jap__by_tr_rich_teh_devil-d5rb8ms

Discuss ^^

https://thekingdom.goodforum.net

2Pokemon X & Y Discussion Empty Re: Pokemon X & Y Discussion Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:20 pm

The Bishop

The Bishop

:O Imma buy that game. It shall add onto my pokemon collection Cool 

3Pokemon X & Y Discussion Empty Re: Pokemon X & Y Discussion Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:42 pm

Neo Enigma

Neo Enigma
Forum God
Forum God

hehe :') I already know that I'm going to be a #TeamY because I absolutely love dark type pokemon.
Oh well :') The X & Y 3rd version successor will mark my 15th year in pokémon gaming ._. Wow that's a long time lmao.

But I can't wait for X/Y's third version ( or versions )

4Pokemon X & Y Discussion Empty Re: Pokemon X & Y Discussion Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:33 pm

Lethal Angel

Lethal Angel

Wait.. is it only for Nintendo3DS...? ;-;

5Pokemon X & Y Discussion Empty Re: Pokemon X & Y Discussion Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:58 pm

Icykitty

Icykitty

Oh lordy lordy, I'm going to love this gen more than I love Gen 3.
And I love Gen 3 a lot.
I think I'm going to get X, mainly because the mascot for X looks awesome.
Also, I wonder... since all the gens have a third game, will the mascot for Pokemon Z look like a Z? ;o

6Pokemon X & Y Discussion Empty Re: Pokemon X & Y Discussion Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:54 am

Neo Enigma

Neo Enigma
Forum God
Forum God

Yupp X & Y are only platformed for 3DS ( Nintedo's latest trick to sell more consoles )

And I think for pokemon Z ( if that's the name of it even ) I heard rumors that there was going to be a snake-like rock type pokemon.

I know snakes are associated with the letter S but maybe *shrugs*

7Pokemon X & Y Discussion Empty Re: Pokemon X & Y Discussion Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:02 am

Icykitty

Icykitty

Neo Enigma wrote:Yupp X & Y are only platformed for 3DS ( Nintedo's latest trick to sell more consoles )

And I think for pokemon Z ( if that's the name of it even ) I heard rumors that there was going to be a snake-like rock type pokemon.

I know snakes are associated with the letter S but maybe *shrugs*
I don't know why, but that reminds me of Trogdor...
Pokemon X & Y Discussion Trogdor

*ahem*
Sorry. Homestar Runner fandom joke. Glad it won't be Z-looking... that'd be hilarious to look at. xD

8Pokemon X & Y Discussion Empty Re: Pokemon X & Y Discussion Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:43 am

Lethal Angel

Lethal Angel

[quote="Neo Enigma"]Yupp X & Y are only platformed for 3DS ( Nintedo's latest trick to sell more consoles )

I know snakes are associated with the letter S but maybe *shrugs*[/quote]

Noooooo!!!!! *Cries of sadness* TT_TT

9Pokemon X & Y Discussion Empty Re: Pokemon X & Y Discussion Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:05 am

Neo Enigma

Neo Enigma
Forum God
Forum God

I honestly can't see myself using the 3D function for this game.
I mean, The pokemon are already designed to look 3D I'll be content enough with this

And Idk how Game-Freak will encorporate the full 3D function unless they make the mascots fly off of the screen.

Btw extra rumor:

The " Z " pokemon is Rock & Poison.
It has a type advantage over the X & Y mascot

( X mascot = Fairy and is weak to Poison )
( Y mascot = Dark & Flying and is weak to Rock )

Also,
The pokemon league will be based on Kings and Queens of Europe.
The champion will be professor Sycamore. ( like originally intended in gen 1. for prof. Oak )

*cant wait*

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum