The Kingdom
Come worship your Kings and Queens here at The Kingdom!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Kingdom
Come worship your Kings and Queens here at The Kingdom!
The Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

More Star Wars movies...?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1More Star Wars movies...? Empty More Star Wars movies...? Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:20 pm

Lethal Angel

Lethal Angel

So, everyone by now should know about the new Star Wars movies... my friends and I all have pretty different opinions on them and guesses on what time they will take place. They have the

-Pre-Republic Era (Which I haven't even looked into yet)

-Old Republic (Where the comic series Knights of the Old Republic take place as well as the very fun video game Star Wars: The Old Republic, and even a series called Darth Bane which I also haven't looked into)

-Rise of the Empire (Where episodes 1-3 of Star Wars and... The Clone Wars... take place)

-The Rebellion (Where episodes 4-6 take place)

-And many more afterwards.

Since they said Harrison Ford would be playing in the new movies I would assume it doesn't take place before the Rebellion. But with Disney in charge what kind of plot will it have? Everything seems to have been solved with the whole Sith problem... So what are they planning? I would assume we're going to see a load of new characters unless they get the bright idea to let it star the originals? I doubt that but will the new characters be related to the old ones?! Oh so many questions why not post what you think down below!

2More Star Wars movies...? Empty Re: More Star Wars movies...? Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:27 pm

The Bishop

The Bishop

I hadn't even known they were making another Star Wars movie. And I call myself a fan of the franchise No But now I'm looking forward to the movie. Maybe they do something with Anakin's Skywalker's padawan, Osoka(I think that's how it's spelled) from the cartoon series.

3More Star Wars movies...? Empty Re: More Star Wars movies...? Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:00 pm

PrincessOfMischief

PrincessOfMischief
Forum King
Forum King

im not a fan of star wars (sorry im a HUGE trekkie) but i heard JJ Abrams is directing the newest one... am i correct in that or is that just a rumor?

http://moriartyatemyheart.tumblr.com

4More Star Wars movies...? Empty Re: More Star Wars movies...? Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:07 pm

Lethal Angel

Lethal Angel

Oh gosh... that cartoon series... (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Anyways... ┬──┬◡ノ(° -°ノ) I don't believe that they will be doing anything to Anakin's Padawan because if Harrison Ford is going to be involved it would mean it's in the future after his Padawan is long dead ;-;

5More Star Wars movies...? Empty Re: More Star Wars movies...? Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:08 pm

Lethal Angel

Lethal Angel

PrincessOfMischief wrote:im not a fan of star wars (sorry im a HUGE trekkie) but i heard JJ Abrams is directing the newest one... am i correct in that or is that just a rumor?

I haven't really been paying attention to the directors but I'll look into it o3o is it weird that I'm both a bit of a Trekkie and a Star Wars fan...? I prefer Star Wars but Star Trek is still cool too.

6More Star Wars movies...? Empty Re: More Star Wars movies...? Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:18 pm

PrincessOfMischief

PrincessOfMischief
Forum King
Forum King

Lethal Angel wrote:
PrincessOfMischief wrote:im not a fan of star wars (sorry im a HUGE trekkie) but i heard JJ Abrams is directing the newest one... am i correct in that or is that just a rumor?

I haven't really been paying attention to the directors but I'll look into it o3o is it weird that I'm both a bit of a Trekkie and a Star Wars fan...? I prefer Star Wars but Star Trek is still cool too.
star wars is too much space stuff. star trek is just enough. like idk how to describe it.

7More Star Wars movies...? Empty Re: More Star Wars movies...? Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:05 pm

Persephone

Persephone

I prefer the old timey ones than the newer ones.

8More Star Wars movies...? Empty Re: More Star Wars movies...? Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:38 am

Lethal Angel

Lethal Angel

PrincessOfMischief wrote:
Lethal Angel wrote:

star wars is too much space stuff. star trek is just enough. like idk how to describe it.

It has allot more flying scenes and planet stuff. I found that in the new Star Trek movie they all kinda stayed inside the ship almost the whole time.

9More Star Wars movies...? Empty Re: More Star Wars movies...? Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:32 pm

PrincessOfMischief

PrincessOfMischief
Forum King
Forum King

Lethal Angel wrote:
Lethal Angel wrote:

It has allot more flying scenes and planet stuff. I found that in the new Star Trek movie they all kinda stayed inside the ship almost the whole time.
like the old show too is nice. idk star wars is too much. idk why im just wierd lmao

10More Star Wars movies...? Empty Re: More Star Wars movies...? Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:01 pm

Lethal Angel

Lethal Angel

Lethal Angel wrote:
Lethal Angel wrote:

like the old show too is nice. idk star wars is too much. idk why im just wierd lmao

I guess you've just got to grow up with it like I did. I remember when I was six my uncle babysitting me and showing my Star Wars for the first time and I was like "This is the coolest thing I've ever laid eyes on let me love you." Fun fact, he named his kid Lucas just to call him Luke later in life. :I

11More Star Wars movies...? Empty Re: More Star Wars movies...? Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:26 am

Neo Enigma

Neo Enigma
Forum God
Forum God

*fans over*

With this means more games and with more games means more Lego Series.

I AM HERE FOR THIS *approves of these movies*

https://thekingdom.goodforum.net

12More Star Wars movies...? Empty Re: More Star Wars movies...? Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:57 am

Lethal Angel

Lethal Angel

Ah yes... Lego. My younger brother collects all the Lego he can. Especially Star Wars Lego. He got the Death Star after years of saving and the help of my youngest brother.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum