The Kingdom
Come worship your Kings and Queens here at The Kingdom!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Kingdom
Come worship your Kings and Queens here at The Kingdom!
The Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who's your favourite Hetalia character?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Who's your favourite Hetalia character? Empty Who's your favourite Hetalia character? Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:16 am

Lethal Angel

Lethal Angel

So, who's your favourite Hetalia character? Mine's Italy because he's the reason I decided to continue watching. I don't regret that choice because Hetalia is awesome. So do share who your favourite Hetalia character is! O3O

PrincessOfMischief

PrincessOfMischief
Forum King
Forum King

FRANCE AND CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my friends that got me into hetalia tell me im the love child of Frace, Germany, and Russia. lmao

http://moriartyatemyheart.tumblr.com

Lethal Angel

Lethal Angel

PrincessOfMischief wrote:FRANCE AND CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my friends that got me into hetalia tell me im the love child of Frace, Germany, and Russia. lmao

Oh gosh poor Canada. I'm from there and whenever I watch the show I just want to be like "Canada!!!! Do something to make our stupid history classes better damn it!!!!

PrincessOfMischief

PrincessOfMischief
Forum King
Forum King

Lethal Angel wrote:

Oh gosh poor Canada. I'm from there and whenever I watch the show I just want to be like "Canada!!!! Do something to make our stupid history classes better damn it!!!!
lmao! my grandmom was born and raised in Newfoundland so the joke between my friends is that we eat maple sugar and ride moose in our spare time xD

Lethal Angel

Lethal Angel

PrincessOfMischief wrote:
Lethal Angel wrote:

lmao! my grandmom was born and raised in Newfoundland so the joke between my friends is that we eat maple sugar and ride moose in our spare time xD

XD Well I find I'll eat maple sugar whenever I can find it and my mum deems it will be fine and wont kill me slowly or turn me into Flash. (When I get hyper I run a lot and Maple Sugar makes me hyper o3o)

HaleyTheSexy

HaleyTheSexy

My friends say I'm just like China...but I lean towards France. LOL

Lethal Angel

Lethal Angel

lol my friend think's he's France. More like Russia if you ask me though. DX

PrincessOfMischief

PrincessOfMischief
Forum King
Forum King

the only reason my friends say im the love child of russia germany and france is because
1.) i am fabulously gay
2.) i have a tendency to be all sweet one second then plot your death in the same sentence
3.) i explode at time into a rage

Lethal Angel

Lethal Angel

I'm more like Italy simply because I'm totally oblivious to what's going on and when I know I'm beat and even when I'm not beat I shall wave around a white flag and hope they don't decide to go ahead and throw dodge balls at me anyways.. ;-;

PrincessOfMischief

PrincessOfMischief
Forum King
Forum King

hahaha aww!! italy is so adorable tho

Lethal Angel

Lethal Angel

That is a plus. But besides that he's pretty lame. He's got good food though. =3=

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]