The Kingdom
Come worship your Kings and Queens here at The Kingdom!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Kingdom
Come worship your Kings and Queens here at The Kingdom!
The Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Kingdom | Ourworld Posting Unit.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Kingdom | Ourworld Posting Unit.  Empty The Kingdom | Ourworld Posting Unit. Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:12 am

Neo Enigma

Neo Enigma
Forum God
Forum God

First person to get to 10,000 posts ( Or 7,500 ) gets crow wings.
5,000 gets Ghost Potion
2,500 gets Night Leaves
1,000 gets Day Leaves
500 gets Day Leaves
50 posts *Claimed*

I would like to please mention to refrain
from using game topics as padding for posting.
Otherwise I will have no choice but to double the posting categories. ( You can always still use them but just don't forget about the other topics we have! )

What do you think of this give-away sort of plan?

I call it " The ultimate challenge " myself to be honest.

Discuss ^^

https://thekingdom.goodforum.net

Lethal Angel

Lethal Angel

I like the idea but... what happens if people who don't play OurWorld end up with say the first 500 posts or something of the sort. I plan on introducing some of my friends to the site and none of them play OurWorld. but I like the idea. I'll also be sure to introduce my friends who do play OurWorld as well though. (I don't know how many of them would show up though... v_v)

Neo Enigma

Neo Enigma
Forum God
Forum God

I can't wait to see more users on the forums ^_^ Thank you!

We plan on expanding with a site if we get an active enough forum!
But as I was saying,

The items are an exclusive opportunity for me to slowly quit the game while also putting a final challenge out there to see if anyone can out-do themselves and beat the test.

https://thekingdom.goodforum.net

Lethal Angel

Lethal Angel

I look forward! It would be cool if this became a major site!! I'm glad you made the challenge. It's a clever motivation. But even though the challenge drew me to the site (I'll be honest with this one, but when I saw a challenge I figured why not.) but now that I've gotten to hang out here I do find the site in itself enjoyable and ended up almost completely forgetting about the challenges. Although I'm still aware of their existence I don't even focus on it.

Also, a clever way to quit I must say!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]