The Kingdom
Come worship your Kings and Queens here at The Kingdom!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Kingdom
Come worship your Kings and Queens here at The Kingdom!
The Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Sims Pets 3D Review

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Sims Pets 3D Review Empty The Sims Pets 3D Review Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:06 pm

Neo Enigma

Neo Enigma
Forum God
Forum God

*SPOILERS*

I'll keep this really short and really sweet.

I rarely actually use the 3D function.
I definitely didn't use it on this. The graphics were good but it ended up hurting my eyes. The images were slightly "off" and it just gave me headaches.

The functions were harder than usual to manage.
I prefer the simpler games.

There was no cheat gnome ( Which is good in one sense)
Not too much to do.

Work was very easy to climb to the top of the ladder.
You could get opportunities every day.

I like the fact you could get lots of Simoleons each day by spending your 3DS walking coins. things. ( It offers a range of stuff, Varying prices, but a fly-by that drops money costs 5 coins and can be gotten 2 times a day and it drops about 8,000 - 10,000Simoleons per flyby )

Marrying a rich sim doesn't get you money.
Pets are pretty basic and you can't do much with them.

Overall I'd give the game 6/10.
It's not as adventurous as I'd like it to have been.

https://thekingdom.goodforum.net

2The Sims Pets 3D Review Empty Re: The Sims Pets 3D Review Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:15 pm

The Bishop

The Bishop

Thank you for the review. I shall now not buy that game and spend my money on something else.

3The Sims Pets 3D Review Empty Re: The Sims Pets 3D Review Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:16 pm

Lethal Angel

Lethal Angel

Well, the computer games are far better in my opinion so I'm not at all shocked by the rating. If you're looking for a Sims 3 game more in debt the PC version is the way to go. But whatever you do DON'T EVER EVER EVERRRRRRRRRRR BUY THE IPHONE SIMS GAMES THEY ARE SO BAD IT MAKES ME WANT TO CRY AND JUST BURN DOWN THE APP STORE!!!!

4The Sims Pets 3D Review Empty Re: The Sims Pets 3D Review Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:06 am

Neo Enigma

Neo Enigma
Forum God
Forum God

It's honestly nothing special.
But damn it sims are so addictive. *rages*

5The Sims Pets 3D Review Empty Re: The Sims Pets 3D Review Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:00 am

Lethal Angel

Lethal Angel

I know the feel. TTuTT Sims is my absolute favourite game of all time.

6The Sims Pets 3D Review Empty Re: The Sims Pets 3D Review Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:39 pm

Neo Enigma

Neo Enigma
Forum God
Forum God

Ikr?

And it definitely comes down to Pokemon for the #1 spot for my fave games x')

Btw: I'm upgrading that 6/10 to a 6 and a half /10 due to the pets not being completely useless.

7The Sims Pets 3D Review Empty Re: The Sims Pets 3D Review Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:15 am

Lethal Angel

Lethal Angel

Upgraded!!! I remember the first Sims Pets coming out and I would just be sitting watching my friend play thinking. "Who!! This is some cool stuff right here." Now I watch her play and I think "Why are you still using that thing...?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]