The Kingdom
Come worship your Kings and Queens here at The Kingdom!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Kingdom
Come worship your Kings and Queens here at The Kingdom!
The Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Let's talk sims!!!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Let's talk sims!!! Empty Let's talk sims!!! Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:38 am

Lethal Angel

Lethal Angel

So, who here likes the Sims...? I sure do. It's one of my favourite (If not favourite) video game ever. I play the Sims 3 but I do know stuff about the Sims 2. Did you know they're planning on releasing a The Sims 4 in 2014? What are your thoughts about that? Perhaps you have some cheats to share...? Expansion Packs to boast about? Or do you have no idea what The Sims are and want to ask questions? Feel free to do so!!! So this page, talk about anything Sims related o3o

2Let's talk sims!!! Empty Re: Let's talk sims!!! Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:17 pm

The Bishop

The Bishop

Yesh. Sims was the first game I ever played when I was a kid, specifically Sims 2. I have Sims 3, but it barely runs on my computer; example being my people are blue Sad . And everything is so slow on Sims 3 that I want to throw my computer out the window.

3Let's talk sims!!! Empty Re: Let's talk sims!!! Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:48 pm

Neo Enigma

Neo Enigma
Forum God
Forum God

THE SIMS BUSTIN' OUT FTW.

First Sims game I ever played.
Funnily enough I went on a bit of a Sims spree today and ended up playing Sims 3 for DS and Sims Pets 3D for 3DS
xD

I cheated in the Sims 3 though. I married one of the landgrabbs. because you know #Y0l0
unless you're Mario or Sonic of course but that's an entirely different topic xD

https://thekingdom.goodforum.net

4Let's talk sims!!! Empty Re: Let's talk sims!!! Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:56 pm

Lethal Angel

Lethal Angel

Anubis wrote:Yesh. Sims was the first game I ever played when I was a kid, specifically Sims 2. I have Sims 3, but it barely runs on my computer; example being my people are blue Sad . And everything is so slow on Sims 3 that I want to throw my computer out the window.

Yea I know the feel it's a shame. I find it only happens in Create a Sim though. I have to restart my computer if it gets too bad... but I love it anyways *cries of how pathetic that sounds*

5Let's talk sims!!! Empty Re: Let's talk sims!!! Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:53 pm

The Bishop

The Bishop

Lethal Angel wrote:
Anubis wrote:Yesh. Sims was the first game I ever played when I was a kid, specifically Sims 2. I have Sims 3, but it barely runs on my computer; example being my people are blue Sad . And everything is so slow on Sims 3 that I want to throw my computer out the window.

Yea I know the feel it's a shame. I find it only happens in Create a Sim though. I have to restart my computer if it gets too bad... but I love it anyways *cries of how pathetic that sounds*

Sad  Same for me. I just find it annoying when I can get a pre-look at my sims before I create them. And their family portrait always has the missing hair.

6Let's talk sims!!! Empty Re: Let's talk sims!!! Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:45 am

Lethal Angel

Lethal Angel

Anubis wrote:
Lethal Angel wrote:

Sad  Same for me. I just find it annoying when I can get a pre-look at my sims before I create them. And their family portrait always has the missing hair.

Oh? I find my game tends to crash during the creation of the Sims and stuff goes all blue and all that. Perhaps give the Sims guys a call maybe they can help. v_v

7Let's talk sims!!! Empty Re: Let's talk sims!!! Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:07 am

The Bishop

The Bishop

Lethal Angel wrote:
Anubis wrote:
Lethal Angel wrote:

Oh? I find my game tends to crash during the creation of the Sims and stuff goes all blue and all that. Perhaps give the Sims guys a call maybe they can help. v_v

I know what's wrong with it. Computer barely meets the requirements needed to run the game which means I have to get a new one with requirement needed.

8Let's talk sims!!! Empty Re: Let's talk sims!!! Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:12 am

Lethal Angel

Lethal Angel

Anubis wrote:
Lethal Angel wrote:
Anubis wrote:
Lethal Angel wrote:

I know what's wrong with it. Computer barely meets the requirements needed to run the game which means I have to get a new one with requirement needed.

Perhaps... but if you do want to get a new one wait for the School Summer sales or something. At least then you'll really be getting your money's worth and stuff.

9Let's talk sims!!! Empty Re: Let's talk sims!!! Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:48 am

The Bishop

The Bishop

Lethal Angel wrote:
Anubis wrote:
Lethal Angel wrote:
Anubis wrote:
Lethal Angel wrote:

Perhaps... but if you do want to get a new one wait for the School Summer sales or something. At least then you'll really be getting your money's worth and stuff.

I shall. Nothing will stand in my way of playing Sims 3.

10Let's talk sims!!! Empty Re: Let's talk sims!!! Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:08 am

Lethal Angel

Lethal Angel

Anubis wrote:
Lethal Angel wrote:
Anubis wrote:
Lethal Angel wrote:
Anubis wrote:
Lethal Angel wrote:

I shall. Nothing will stand in my way of playing Sims 3.

That's the spirit!!!! Long live the Sims 3!! XD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum