The Kingdom
Come worship your Kings and Queens here at The Kingdom!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Kingdom
Come worship your Kings and Queens here at The Kingdom!
The Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your Favorite Pokemon?

+2
Neo Enigma
Icykitty
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Your Favorite Pokemon? Empty Your Favorite Pokemon? Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:18 pm

Icykitty

Icykitty

There's 600+ Pokemon, but which one is your favorite?
Personally, I adore Dragonite. It's a pseudo-legendary and the design is awesome.

2Your Favorite Pokemon? Empty Re: Your Favorite Pokemon? Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:40 am

Neo Enigma

Neo Enigma
Forum God
Forum God

*Cannot even because the difficulty of this question*

I can't pick one so I have to pick several.

1. My Ninetales ( Dreamworld )
It's got the ability Drought and if used correctly it can be lethal as the main mascot for a " Sunny Day " team.

2. My Starly Level 1
( Judge me all you want but don't cry when you get butt hurt over it knocking out your lvl 100 Ev & Iv trained OU sweeper )
Simply because it's holding a focus sash. And knows the moves Endeavor and Quick Attack.
( Your HP will be knocked to 1 on the first round, but the focus sash will prevent it from fainting but endeavor will knock that pokemon to 1 HP and then make them sour with a quick attack. ) #LOGIC

3. My Tyranitar.
It's just such a tank. I'm sorry but it slays your life. I usually never do battle without it.
( Dark types are my faves anyways )

4. My Zoroark ( Jokes is it's nickname ) It's Sp. Attk & Speed is a quick hitter and brutal fatality.

5. My Rampardos
It's a hard pokemon to use but only a little shy on 500 attack ( It's maximum EV & IV trained and has a corresponding nature ) and with almost 200 speed and with the correct hold item it's going to snatch your weave.

6. My Alakazam
It's been on every game I own :') From the gen 1 remakes through the gen 3 games, to diamond to pearl to platinum to heart gold to soul silver to black to white to white 2 to black 2.
It's trained like the motherfucker he is and will slay your face in special attack.

7. ( People are gonna hate me for this ) But Blaziken
I've dragged it all the way from Ruby, I'm in love with it. If anything happened my game which I hold it in I would literally have a meltdown, I'm so attached to it. :')

Wow. I'm such a nerd. <3 O well. At least I've brought my childhood with me <3

https://thekingdom.goodforum.net

3Your Favorite Pokemon? Empty Re: Your Favorite Pokemon? Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:16 am

Icykitty

Icykitty

Wow, your Starly sounds like a boss. I might get one like that one day. c:

4Your Favorite Pokemon? Empty Re: Your Favorite Pokemon? Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:17 am

Neo Enigma

Neo Enigma
Forum God
Forum God

It really is :') I use it to go trolling.
It's only good for one pokemon though. After that it's gone :')

https://thekingdom.goodforum.net

5Your Favorite Pokemon? Empty Re: Your Favorite Pokemon? Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:18 am

Frank Iero

Frank Iero

From the cartoon, it would be the only pikachu.

6Your Favorite Pokemon? Empty Re: Your Favorite Pokemon? Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:56 am

Lethal Angel

Lethal Angel

Neo Enigma wrote:*Cannot even because the difficulty of this question*

I can't pick one so I have to pick several.

1. My Ninetales ( Dreamworld )
It's got the ability Drought and if used correctly it can be lethal as the main mascot for a " Sunny Day " team.

2. My Starly Level 1
( Judge me all you want but don't cry when you get butt hurt over it knocking out your lvl 100 Ev & Iv trained OU sweeper )
Simply because it's holding a focus sash. And knows the moves Endeavor and Quick Attack.
( Your HP will be knocked to 1 on the first round, but the focus sash will prevent it from fainting but endeavor will knock that pokemon to 1 HP and then make them sour with a quick attack. ) #LOGIC

3. My Tyranitar.
It's just such a tank. I'm sorry but it slays your life. I usually never do battle without it.
( Dark types are my faves anyways )

4. My Zoroark ( Jokes is it's nickname ) It's Sp. Attk & Speed is a quick hitter and brutal fatality.

5. My Rampardos
It's a hard pokemon to use but only a little shy on 500 attack ( It's maximum EV & IV trained and has a corresponding nature ) and with almost 200 speed and with the correct hold item it's going to snatch your weave.

6. My Alakazam
It's been on every game I own :') From the gen 1 remakes through the gen 3 games, to diamond to pearl to platinum to heart gold to soul silver to black to white to white 2 to black 2.
It's trained like the motherfucker he is and will slay your face in special attack.

7. ( People are gonna hate me for this ) But Blaziken
I've dragged it all the way from Ruby, I'm in love with it. If anything happened my game which I hold it in I would literally have a meltdown, I'm so attached to it. :')

Wow. I'm such a nerd. <3 O well. At least I've brought my childhood with me <3

Teach me your ways! (^•_•^)

7Your Favorite Pokemon? Empty Re: Your Favorite Pokemon? Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:40 pm

Haze

Haze

Wow, that sounds so strategic.
I usually depend on brute strength.

I can't choose a specific pokemon, but my favorite type is definitely electric.

8Your Favorite Pokemon? Empty Re: Your Favorite Pokemon? Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:33 am

The Bishop

The Bishop

Pikachu... yup... the most adorable pokemon ever!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum