The Kingdom
Come worship your Kings and Queens here at The Kingdom!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Kingdom
Come worship your Kings and Queens here at The Kingdom!
The Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Talk about Harry potter

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Talk about Harry potter Empty Talk about Harry potter Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:05 pm

Persephone

Persephone

So as you can tell by this post, I am a potterhead and I am not afraid to admit it.So lets talk about that your favorite parts of the movies or books are.Or we could talk about your favorite charaters.Anything of harry potter.

2Talk about Harry potter Empty Re: Talk about Harry potter Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:29 pm

Lethal Angel

Lethal Angel

I've watched all the movies but I'm still getting to reading the books... so pardon if I don't know everything but believe it or not I LOVE spoilers!!! (I need them sometimes ;-Wink anyways, lets talk about Snape... He's a really interesting guy and one of my favourite characters believe it or not.

3Talk about Harry potter Empty Re: Talk about Harry potter Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:21 pm

Persephone

Persephone

I know everything of everything there is to know about harry potter.I have read all the books and seen all the movies.Yes Snape is interesting believe it or not.Though its sad how he loved Lily but she chose someone else.

4Talk about Harry potter Empty Re: Talk about Harry potter Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:49 am

Lethal Angel

Lethal Angel

Yea. It's a shame but I guess that's how love works in reality too. Plus I think the rejection helped add to the character and how he views Harry.

5Talk about Harry potter Empty Re: Talk about Harry potter Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:18 am

Persephone

Persephone

True but it is still sad.Though I love how in the fourth movie he shoves Ron's and Harry's heads down after he pulls down his sleeves.Very Happy 

6Talk about Harry potter Empty Re: Talk about Harry potter Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:44 am

Lethal Angel

Lethal Angel

Yea that was funny. But I really love when you see into Snape's memories. I got so many feels.
~( TT-TT )~

7Talk about Harry potter Empty Re: Talk about Harry potter Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:53 pm

Persephone

Persephone

Me too.Though it was sad how James(Harrys dad)bullied him.

8Talk about Harry potter Empty Re: Talk about Harry potter Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:05 pm

HaleyTheSexy

HaleyTheSexy

Honestly, the books were a lot more descriptive than the movies and the movies were missing important stuff.

9Talk about Harry potter Empty Re: Talk about Harry potter Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:29 pm

Haze

Haze

Yeah, I actually liked reading the books more than I liked watching the movies.
And personally, I thought the 6th and 7th movies weren't as great as the previous ones.
My favorite to read is the 5th book because it was when Luna/Neville joined them and I thought it was so cool how they managed to organize the DA behind Umbridge's back.

10Talk about Harry potter Empty Re: Talk about Harry potter Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:46 pm

The Bishop

The Bishop

I like the books more, the movies just messed up the entire series for me. Certain things were changed and it bugged me a lot.

11Talk about Harry potter Empty Re: Talk about Harry potter Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:01 am

Persephone

Persephone

True.The books were so much better.And my favorite book is the fourth one.I liked it the best because it was the one with the most action to me.Besides the seventh book.

12Talk about Harry potter Empty Re: Talk about Harry potter Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:50 am

Haze

Haze

snapedoesthings.tumblr.com/
*laughs*

Also, this:
I guess the picture is too big, so you should click "Open image in new tab"
Talk about Harry potter Snape10

13Talk about Harry potter Empty Re: Talk about Harry potter Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:54 am

Lethal Angel

Lethal Angel

That was a pretty badass Snape scene. I wish more people liked him. None of my friends do just me. The rest all like Dumbledore. I love Dumbledore too but Snape is my favourite teacher.

14Talk about Harry potter Empty Re: Talk about Harry potter Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:17 am

HaleyTheSexy

HaleyTheSexy

Lethal Angel wrote:That was a pretty badass Snape scene. I wish more people liked him. None of my friends do just me. The rest all like Dumbledore. I love Dumbledore too but Snape is my favourite teacher.
LOL yes.

15Talk about Harry potter Empty Re: Talk about Harry potter Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:08 am

Lethal Angel

Lethal Angel

So, what's up with Ron? I like Ron. He's cool. Anyone else like Ron?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum