The Kingdom
Come worship your Kings and Queens here at The Kingdom!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Kingdom
Come worship your Kings and Queens here at The Kingdom!
The Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Let's talk about Magnus Bane

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Let's talk about Magnus Bane Empty Let's talk about Magnus Bane Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:49 pm

Lethal Angel

Lethal Angel

Let us discuss the wonderful character Magnus Bane. Both from the Mortal Instruments and Infernal Devices series. From his relationship with Alec <3 to his love for Hair Jell and parties. There is oh so much to discuss about what I would say is one of my favourite characters of all time.

2Let's talk about Magnus Bane Empty Re: Let's talk about Magnus Bane Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:21 pm

Liz

Yes, let's talk about Magnus Bane! <3 I liked him in MI, but fell in love in ID. C:

3Let's talk about Magnus Bane Empty Re: Let's talk about Magnus Bane Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:50 pm

Lethal Angel

Lethal Angel

Liz wrote:Yes, let's talk about Magnus Bane! <3 I liked him in MI, but fell in love in ID. C:

I'm still finishing the ID but in MI I just fell in love with him so fast. He's so perfect in every way shape and form. XD

4Let's talk about Magnus Bane Empty Re: Let's talk about Magnus Bane Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:45 pm

Liz

Lethal Angel wrote:
Liz wrote:Yes, let's talk about Magnus Bane! <3 I liked him in MI, but fell in love in ID. C:

I'm still finishing the ID but in MI I just fell in love with him so fast. He's so perfect in every way shape and form. XD
I cannot wait for the movie, omg. I'm dying here! ID was just so..good. I skirted around reading it for a long time thinking eh, it's a bad spin off. But now I'm wondering if I didn't like it more than the MI. :p

5Let's talk about Magnus Bane Empty Re: Let's talk about Magnus Bane Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:20 am

Lethal Angel

Lethal Angel

Liz wrote:
Lethal Angel wrote:

I cannot wait for the movie, omg. I'm dying here! ID was just so..good. I skirted around reading it for a long time thinking eh, it's a bad spin off. But now I'm wondering if I didn't like it more than the MI. :p

Well I find that I love both ID and MI the same simply because they're both incredible in their own way. I heard a rummer that they might be making... an Infernal Devices movie! I'm not super sure though but I saw on a wiki page ._. but when I first saw the MI trailer in theatres I turned into a huge fangirl and my mum was like "Jesus stop it they think you're crazy!"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum